Wednesday 18 August 2010

First Blog

With due Namaskarams to Lord Sri Ranganatha, The Great Alwars and Acharyas, I am starting a blog spot thinking of sharing few useful things(Disclaimer: not everything here might be useful! :)).

Around two years back I first came to know that we can so easily create and share our own blogspot through one of my best friends Balaji. But never thought about starting one myself until this morning(18-Aug-2010) while I was searching for Aavani avittam sankalapam online and couldn't find the UK version of it. May be I didnot search well but since I have that myself(as told by one of the Bhattar swamys at East ham temple) I thought of sharing that through a blog and then decided on this site so that I can share similar things in future.

Since I don't like to spend much time in front of the PC(outside my work) and tend to spend more of my time off-work with my family and/or friends, you may not find frequent blogs here. I am just establishing a medium to share some stuff whenever I get time.

I plan to post in this blogspot only stuff related to SriVaishnavite(those who pray to Lord Vishnu, the foremost of Hindu Gods) communitiy and hence find lots of transliterated word from Tamil/Sanskrit.

Vachaka dhoshaha kshanthavyaha!

Sarvam Sri Krishnaarpanam

No comments:

Post a Comment